- About Us
- 2013 Shoot to Salute
- CIS Group of Companies and the 1TB Foundation proudly supported the 2013 Farmers Insurance Open
- CIS Group of Companies and the 1TB Foundation are proud supporters of the 2013 Farmers Insurance Open
- Rebuilding Together Greater Dallas (1)
- CIS Group and the sMs Foundation are proud to present the 2012 Annual Shoot to Salute Golf Tournament.
- CIS Group Website Launch Press Release
- CIS Group and Valen Technologies Develop Alliance to Deliver Predictive Analytics Inspection Optimization to Homeowners Insurance Carriers
- CIS Group Announces Acquisition of Cornerstone Appraisal Services
- CIS Group Announces Acquisition of Advanced Field Services
- Contact Us
Giving Back and Paying Forward
Our employees and associates are committed to helping our community. We donate time, money, clothing, and medicine, and help others do the same. Around the country, each of our employees is required to contribute time to their local community. Rather than a burden or obligation, it's considered a passion. In 2012 we will donate more than one million dollars and over 2,000 hours towards corporate philanthropy.
Here are some of the organizations
we supported in 2011:
The sMs Foundation
In 2003, the sMs Foundation was launched to provide guidance and financial support to ill or injured children and to the families of servicemen and women impacted by events while serving in the United States Armed Forces.
The sMs Foundation also serves the educational needs of our local community by offering educational and grant support to families in need and to educational institutions that serve the like-minded purposes.
The CIS Group sponsors our annual Shoot-To-Salute charity golf tournament to raise funds for the National Military Family Association, a 503(C) non-profit organization that provides support to family members of servicemen and women who have been injured or deceased in the line of duty. Over $300,000 has been raised through this event. To learn more about Shoot-To-Salute, and for participant or donor information, click here.
To qualify for funding from CIS Group or the sMs Foundation, an organization must be exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the IRS code, or be a municipal, state or federal government entity.
CIS Group and the sMs Foundation do not provide grants to support the following:
- Fundraising events, sponsorships
- Equipment purchases, unless part of a community outreach program
- Athletic events
- Memorial grants
- Athletic teams, bands and choirs
- Organizations that restrict participation on the basis of religion
- Non-domestic (international) causes
To express interest and receive information about the grant process, click here.
NATIONWIDE SERVICE AREA
CIS Group’s vast inspector network enables us to quickly and accurately fulfill a service request in all 50 states.Contact Us
CIS Group’s training portal contains a series of modules to ensure that our clients, employees, inspectors have access to the latest information.
End to End Solutions
Our Products and Services provide end-to-end solutions for our clients in the Underwriting, Mortgage Servicing and Claims arenas.
Our analytics solutions help clients harness the power of data, improving inspection program ROI