- About Us
- 2013 Shoot to Salute
- CIS Group of Companies and the 1TB Foundation proudly supported the 2013 Farmers Insurance Open
- CIS Group of Companies and the 1TB Foundation are proud supporters of the 2013 Farmers Insurance Open
- Rebuilding Together Greater Dallas (1)
- CIS Group and the sMs Foundation are proud to present the 2012 Annual Shoot to Salute Golf Tournament.
- CIS Group Website Launch Press Release
- CIS Group and Valen Technologies Develop Alliance to Deliver Predictive Analytics Inspection Optimization to Homeowners Insurance Carriers
- CIS Group Announces Acquisition of Cornerstone Appraisal Services
- CIS Group Announces Acquisition of Advanced Field Services
- Contact Us
We're firm believers that our people are the key to our success. We take pride in recruiting the best talent available for every facet of our business. Our energetic and entrepreneurial spirit has enabled us to grow from a startup to one of the nation's largest and most successful providers of field underwriting services in just over 15 years. We have also expanded services to include mortgage inspection. Our success is a direct result of the contributions and work ethic of the most talented work force in the industry.
CIS Group has developed an environment that offers real opportunity, achievement and advancement. Our culture fosters a spirit of pride, accomplishment and camaraderie that makes CIS Group a great place to work. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package along with a beautiful corporate setting. Join our innovative, performance-driven culture and make a difference at one of the industry's fastest-growing companies.
Please review our current job openings. Unless otherwise noted, all positions are located in our Southlake, Texas corporate headquarters.
Equal Employment Opportunity is our commitment and goal. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status or any other protected status designated by federal, state or local law. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CIS Group supports a drug-free work environment.
There are no open positions at this time.
NATIONWIDE SERVICE AREA
CIS Group’s vast inspector network enables us to quickly and accurately fulfill a service request in all 50 states.Contact Us
CIS Group’s training portal contains a series of modules to ensure that our clients, employees, inspectors have access to the latest information.
End to End Solutions
Our Products and Services provide end-to-end solutions for our clients in the Underwriting, Mortgage Servicing and Claims arenas.
Our analytics solutions help clients harness the power of data, improving inspection program ROI