- About Us
- 2013 Shoot to Salute
- CIS Group of Companies and the 1TB Foundation proudly supported the 2013 Farmers Insurance Open
- CIS Group of Companies and the 1TB Foundation are proud supporters of the 2013 Farmers Insurance Open
- Rebuilding Together Greater Dallas (1)
- CIS Group and the sMs Foundation are proud to present the 2012 Annual Shoot to Salute Golf Tournament.
- CIS Group Website Launch Press Release
- CIS Group and Valen Technologies Develop Alliance to Deliver Predictive Analytics Inspection Optimization to Homeowners Insurance Carriers
- CIS Group Announces Acquisition of Cornerstone Appraisal Services
- CIS Group Announces Acquisition of Advanced Field Services
- Contact Us
We are CIS Group(CIS). Welcome to our website.
Why Do We Collect Information?
We collect your information because it enables us to give you and our other customers convenient access to our products and services. It also enables us to verify your identity in our interactions with you, provide you with a consistent and personalized experience, and deliver a superior level of customer service. For example, to access certain CIS products and services and other non-public areas of our website, you will be asked to sign in with a login name and password. If you choose not to provide us with the requested information, you will not be able to access such non-public areas because we cannot verify your identity. In addition, your personal information helps us keep you posted on our products and services, status updates, billing reminders, special offers, and events that may interest you.
What Is "Personally Identifiable Information"?
For purposes of this policy statement, "personally identifiable information" includes private information collected by CIS that may be used to uniquely identify an individual. Personally identifiable information does not include any public information about an individual that is available through federal, state, or local public records. It also does not include any information that, by itself, does not uniquely identify an individual, such as raw data aggregated across many individuals.
Collecting and Using Information.
Absent a separate statement provided at the time of data
collection, CIS will use any personally identifiable information
you provide to us in accordance with the terms of this privacy
policy. We will collect, use and retain such personally
identifiable information only to the extent reasonably necessary
and for the purposes provided to you, including in connection with
our provision of requested services to you and our customers and
the operation and administration of this website. CIS may also
disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties
where we have obtained your consent to do so, where we have
obtained such information about you from a third party pursuant to
a separate agreement, and where we are required or permitted to do
so by law. CIS may share your personally identifiable information
with its parent and affiliated companies subject to their further
CIS will not sell personally identifiable information to third
parties without your prior consent.
Sometimes we hire other companies to provide products and services to you on our behalf, such as processing transactions, hosting websites, conducting customer surveys, and providing customer service. We may share some of your personal information with these companies to enable them to perform such work. These companies are prohibited from using your personal information for any other purpose, are required to maintain its confidentiality, and are obligated to protect your personal information in accordance with our policies.
In addition to collecting personally identifiable information, CIS collects other non-personally identifiable information about you and other related information through its website and other sources, including through its field operations and from its parent and affiliated companies and third parties. You agree that CIS may aggregate such data and information with data and information from other individuals. CIS may also use specific descriptive property information, diagrams and exterior visual imagery to further enhance readily available public record information sources. CIS shall retain complete and sole ownership and control over all such information and may use this information in any manner it deems appropriate, including for external resale to its customers and other third parties.
Further, you agree that we may use your email or regular mail address to communicate with you regarding any services requested by you and in order to notify you of relevant product news, daily status updates and other information we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive further promotional information about our products and services from us, you may "opt out" of such further electronic distributions upon receipt. If you have any questions regarding the foregoing or our privacy practices, please contact our Privacy Officer directly (as provided below) or send a detailed email to email@example.com.
Technical Information and Cookies
As is true of most websites, we gather technical information
about your interaction with our website automatically, and store it
in our logs. Such information includes Internet Protocol addresses,
web browser type, Internet Service Provider, referring or exit
pages, operating system, date and time stamp, and click-stream
And, as is true of most websites, we use "cookies" - small text files that are stored on your computer that allow our web site to identify your browser, session and your customized preferences from one visit to the next. You may configure your web browser to accept or decline cookies from our website. However, if you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to login to use certain private areas of our website. We also will not be able to customize your experience or deliver certain interactive services and features to you.
By way of example, we may use technical information and cookies:
- to provide you with a more customized experience on our website and provide you greater convenience each time you interact with us,
- to help us understand which parts of our website are the most popular and how much time our users spend in each,
- to measure the effectiveness of our customer communications and the searches performed on our website,
- to administer our website,
- to study traffic patterns and trends on our website, and
- to study aggregate demographic information about our users as a whole.
How Can You Access the Personal Information We Have Collected About You?
You may request a copy of any of your personal information that we currently hold. Please direct your request to our Privacy Officer directly via email (as provided below) or send a detailed email to firstname.lastname@example.org with all specifics necessary for us to consider and respond to your request.
How Do We Protect the Information We Have Collected About
We take a number of technical and procedural precautions to protect your personally identifiable information from misuse and unauthorized access or disclosure. FTP access is facilitated through traditional network security methods. For security reasons, only some of our safeguards are described below and only in general terms.
To safeguard your personal information, we:
- monitor user accounts and automatically suspend accounts that have been inactive for 60 days, and delete accounts that have been inactive for 90 days,
- use secure sockets layer (SSL) encryption to collect and transmit personally identifiable information you communicate with us electronically,
- require passwords for corporate website access and email access to non-public areas of the website and mask such passwords through visual encryption, and
- limit administrative access to active user logins and passwords and new user account setups.
You can also help us protect your personal information by:
- using only secure web browsers,
- employing common anti-virus and anti-malware tools on your system to keep it safe,
- carefully logging out after using our website,
- using strong passwords with a combination of letters and numbers,
- changing your password often, and
- notifying us by email at email@example.com if you feel your login and/or password have been compromised.
Finally, please exercise discretion and caution with respect to your personal information. We may provide public areas on our website where you can post information about yourself and others. We do not control who reads postings on our website, or how they may use or disclose such information. If you choose to voluntarily disclose personal information on public portions of our website, that information will be publicly available and can be collected and used by others. For example, if you post your email address, you may receive unsolicited messages.
Disclaimer as to Other Websites.
Special Statement for Career Applicants
Any personally identifiable information you provide us when applying for a career position with our company will be used solely to consider and act upon your application. We may retain your personal information for a period of time, but only for as long as necessary for such purposes. We may disclose your personal information to our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates and agents for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for the particular position you applied for, or other available positions. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties hired by us to collect, maintain, and analyze candidates for career positions.
How Can You Contact Us?
NATIONWIDE SERVICE AREA
CIS Group’s vast inspector network enables us to quickly and accurately fulfill a service request in all 50 states.Contact Us
CIS Group’s training portal contains a series of modules to ensure that our clients, employees, inspectors have access to the latest information.
End to End Solutions
Our Products and Services provide end-to-end solutions for our clients in the Underwriting, Mortgage Servicing and Claims arenas.
Our analytics solutions help clients harness the power of data, improving inspection program ROI