Please read carefully:
The advertised position is for a 1099 Independent Contractor, not a W2 employee. Inspection requirements and fees vary by client, type of inspection, turn-time, and location. All inspection service providers must pass a background check and wear an identification badge. As an Independent Contractor, the cost of the background check is a business expense incurred by the contractor. Background checks ordered by any means except for the CIS Group link you will be provided, cannot be accepted.
If interested, please complete the online vendor registration below or email email@example.com for questions. Please—no phone calls. Your email will be forwarded to one of our recruiting specialists for further consideration. Candidates matching our needs will be contacted for further discussions regarding experience, territory, and fees.
Please take a moment to watch our 1-minute video and get an idea of what our inspectors do. Exterior CIS Group Minute - Exterior Inspection
- Must be comfortable working outside in various weather conditions and temperatures
- IOS or Android device capable of taking and storing hundreds of pictures and have GPS Capabilities
- Computer access with high-speed internet
- Mapping software or GPS
- Must own a reliable vehicle and have valid driver’s license.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable using Microsoft Excel
- 1099 Independent Contractor status (you own your own business)