Insurance Underwriting Inspector Registration
1) Digital Camera
2) Cell Phone
3) High-Speed Internet - Inspections are routed electronically
4) Mapping software or GPS
5) 100’ tape measure or measuring wheel
6) Microsoft Office. Preferred - mapping software, excel
7) Reliable transportation
Typical Inspection Requirements:
1) Obtain digital photos of residential properties
2) Determine, photograph and provide details about hazards on premise
3) Determine home building construction materials
4) Property measurement/diagram
Please read carefully: The advertised position is for an Independent Contractor, not a W2 position; Inspection requirements and fees vary by client and type of inspection, turn-time and location. All inspection service providers must pass a background check and drug testing and wear an identification badge. As an Independent Contractor, the cost of the background check and drug testing is a business expense incurred by the vendor.
If interested, please complete the on-line vendor registration below or email. Please—no phone calls. Your email will be forwarded to field operations for further consideration. Inspection Service Providers matching our needs will be contacted for further discussions regarding experience, territory, and fees.